How To Cook Shaved Beef
All you need to know about: How To Cook Shaved Beef.
1 pound top round London broil steak
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon seasoning salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the steak in the freezer for 10-15 minutes. This will make it easier to thinly slice the steak.
3. Remove the steak from the freezer and use a sharp knife to thinly slice the steak against the grain into thin strips.
4. Place the steak strips in a bowl and add the garlic, olive oil, paprika, seasoning salt, ground black pepper and cayenne pepper. Mix together until all of the steak strips are evenly coated.
5. Place the steak strips on a baking sheet and spread them out evenly.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and serve. Enjoy!