How To Cook Beef Tenderloin Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook Beef Tenderloin Steak.
• 2-3 beef tenderloin steaks
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil
• 2 cloves of garlic, minced
• 2 tablespoons of butter
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the skillet is hot, add the olive oil and swirl it around the skillet.
3. Place the beef tenderloin steaks in the skillet and season with salt and pepper.
4. Sear the steaks for 3-4 minutes on one side, then flip and sear on the other side for 3-4 minutes.
5. Add the butter and garlic to the skillet and swirl it around the skillet.
6. Place the skillet in the preheated oven and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until the steaks reach the desired doneness.
7. Remove the skillet from the oven and let the steaks rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Serve the beef tenderloin steaks with your favorite sides and enjoy!