How To Cook Beef Eye Round Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook Beef Eye Round Steak.
1 beef eye round steak (1 to 1.5 inches thick)
Salt and freshly ground pepper
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons butter
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Season the steak on both sides with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
3. Heat the olive oil in an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Add the steak to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until browned.
5. Add the butter to the skillet and let it melt.
6. Add the garlic and parsley and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly, until fragrant.
7. Place the skillet in the preheated oven and cook for 10-12 minutes for rare, 12-14 minutes for medium, and 14-16 minutes for well-done.
8. Remove the skillet from the oven and let the steak rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
9. Slice the steak against the grain and serve. Enjoy!