How To Cook Beef Cube Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook Beef Cube Steak.
– 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
– 4 Cube steaks
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
– 1/2 teaspoon paprika
– 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
– 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
– 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 1/2 cup beef broth
– 1/4 cup dry white wine
– 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Season the cube steaks with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, thyme, and oregano.
3. Dredge the steaks in the flour, shaking off the excess.
4. Add the steaks to the hot oil and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
5. Remove the steaks from the skillet and set aside.
6. Add the butter to the skillet and let melt.
7. Add the beef broth, white wine, and lemon juice to the skillet and stir to combine.
8. Bring the mixture to a boil and let reduce until thickened, about 5 minutes.
9. Add the steaks back to the skillet and spoon the sauce over the steaks.
10. Simmer for 2-3 minutes, or until the steaks are heated through.
11. Serve the steaks with the sauce spooned over top. Enjoy!