How To Cook Beef Brisket In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Beef Brisket In Oven.
1 beef brisket (3-4 pounds)
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons onion powder
2 tablespoons garlic powder
2 tablespoons smoked paprika
2 tablespoons black pepper
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, mix together Worcestershire sauce, apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, black pepper, and cayenne pepper.
3. Place the beef brisket in a roasting pan.
4. Pour the sauce mixture over the beef brisket and rub it into the meat.
5. Cover the roasting pan with aluminum foil and place in the preheated oven.
6. Bake the beef brisket for 4-5 hours, or until the internal temperature of the meat is 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
7. Remove the beef brisket from the oven and let it stand for 10 minutes.
8. Slice the beef brisket against the grain and serve. Enjoy!