How To Cook Beef Bottom Round Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook Beef Bottom Round Steak.
2 beef bottom round steaks
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Rub steaks with salt and pepper.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Place steaks in the hot skillet, and cook for about 1 minute on each side, or until lightly browned.
5. Place skillet in preheated oven, and bake for 45 minutes, or until meat thermometer registers 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
6. Remove steaks from oven, and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
1. For added flavor, you can brush the steaks with a mixture of olive oil, garlic, and herbs before cooking.
2. When pan-searing the steaks, make sure to use a heavy-bottomed skillet to prevent the steak from burning.
3. For a healthier option, you can use a non-stick skillet and spray with cooking oil.
4. You can also grill the steaks over medium-high heat for 5 minutes on each side, or until desired doneness.