How To Cook A Roast Beef
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Roast Beef.
– 2 to 4 lb. Beef Roast (depending on size of roast)
– 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
– 2 tablespoons Salt
– 1 tablespoon Black Pepper
– 1 tablespoon Paprika
– 2 cloves Garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons Fresh Rosemary, chopped
– 2 tablespoons Fresh Thyme, chopped
– 1 Onion, chopped
– 2 Carrots, chopped
– 1 Cup Beef Stock
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Season the roast with salt, black pepper, and paprika.
4. Sear the roast in the skillet until all sides are browned, about 5 minutes per side.
5. Remove the roast from the skillet and set aside.
6. Add the garlic, rosemary, and thyme to the skillet and sauté for 2 minutes.
7. Add the onion and carrots and sauté for another 2 minutes.
8. Add the beef stock to the skillet and bring to a boil.
9. Place the roast back in the skillet, cover with a lid, and transfer to the preheated oven.
10. Roast for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the roast reaches 140°F.
11. Remove the roast from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
12. Slice the roast and serve with the pan juices. Enjoy!