How To Cook A Liver Beef
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Liver Beef.
– 2 lbs of beef liver
– 1 cup of all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon of onion powder
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 1 egg
– 2 tablespoons of milk
– 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
1. Start by preparing the liver. Use a sharp knife to trim away any excess fat or connective tissue. Then rinse the liver pieces with cold water and pat them dry with a paper towel.
2. In a shallow bowl, mix together the flour, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
3. In a separate shallow bowl, whisk together the egg and milk.
4. In a third shallow bowl, spread the breadcrumbs.
5. Dip the liver pieces in the flour mixture, then the egg mixture, and then the breadcrumbs. Make sure each piece is well coated.
6. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the liver pieces and cook for about 4-5 minutes per side, or until the pieces are golden brown and cooked through.
7. Serve the liver with your favorite sides. Enjoy!