How To Cook Bbq Chicken In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Bbq Chicken In The Oven.
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Place chicken pieces on a foil-lined baking sheet.
3. Rub the chicken with olive oil, then season with salt and pepper.
4. Bake for about 30 minutes, or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
Making the BBQ Sauce
1. In a medium saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat.
2. Add 1/2 cup of diced onions and cook until they are soft and translucent.
3. Add 1/2 cup of ketchup, 1/4 cup of brown sugar, 1/4 cup of white vinegar, 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika, and 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
4. Stir to combine and simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and let cool.
Finishing the BBQ Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Brush the cooked chicken pieces with the BBQ sauce.
3. Bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce is caramelized.
4. Serve warm with your favorite side dish. Enjoy!